I am having a great time working with the kids and getting to know them, and their learning styles more.
The kids are working wonderfully in the classroom with the technology. They are learning and surpassing what I ever thought we could do. We are making interactive presentations an learning from videos and online resources as well.
What are we learning?
- We are working on our inference skills in the classroom. Our unit quest is on Wednesday, due to the snow days. After the quest we will begin preparing for the SOL!
- We are finishing our unit on geometry this week and beginning the next unit on measurement.
- The students are finishing learning about geology. We will start learning about plants later this week.
- We are finishing up our Midwest Region exploration and our research for our ABC book.
* March 28th is SOL night. We look forward to having parents come and learn what the kids will be doing for the tests at the end of the year.
* Career day is coming on March 31. The students are looking forward to learning about the different speakers that are coming to present what they do for a living.
* Spring Break for the students is 4/7 - 4/17
* Please look for the Panther Cub folders coming home on Thursdays. There is lots of good information coming home to share.
"In order to Achieve, we must first believe we can." Nikos Kazantzakas